IMPORTANT ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS:
FOLLOW THESE FIVE STEPS:
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING A GROUP:
1. Click “Yes” to registering a group as the group leader.
2. Register the group leader first (most likely the primary youth pastor/sponsor).
3. Click ADD REGISTRATION to record.
4. Register all attendees in your group. After each entry, click ADD REGISTRATION to record.
5. When you have added all attendees, click SUMMARY & PAYMENT to check out.
Please note that when adding attendees later than the initial group registration, they will need to be added and paid for one at a time.
IF YOU ARE ADDING SOMEONE TO AN EXISTING GROUP:
1. Click “No” to registering a group as the group leader.
2. Complete the form with the name and other required information of the person being added to the existing group.
3. Enter the appropriate church information.
4. If possible, include the Group ID that was issued when the existing group was registered.
5. When finished, click SUMMARY & PAYMENT to check out.